Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movie!

There were so many things I did not know. It’s amazing that every eight seconds thirty four babies are born around the world. This movie was a real eye opener. I never really thought about a lot of stuff that was discussed in the movie. The comment that I read in the movie that sticks out the most is the fact that in ten years English will be the number one speaking language in China. Another fact that I found so interesting was that Great Britain was the richest country in 1990. I honestly thought that the richest country was China.

I also found that the one in four workers have worked with their current employer for less than a year quite interesting. It really makes a lot of sense. I also found it interesting that by many peoples thirty eighth birthdays they have had ten to fourteen jobs. That is crazy for me to comprehend. Many people go to college and graduate. I wonder how many of those students go on to have ten to fourteen jobs. All I have to say to that is I sure hope that is not me!

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about the facts in the movie: I didn't know any of those things and some of them really surprised me. The thing about 10-14 jobs was weird to me too. I didn't really understand what that was supposed to be telling us about jobs.

    ReplyDelete